* Upstream to 5.4.0 
* Puppet 5 recipe is the official Puppet agent version
with support for Ruby 2.4 
* Updated reference versions in the README file
* Hiera isn’t separate from Puppet anymore .
* Do not install extlookup2hiera, it has been removed upstream
* Hiera began as an independent Ruby library that worked with
Puppet. Over time, it became a requirement and was even included
in the puppet-agent package, but it was limited by its original
* Removed puppet_3.7.3.bb recipe
* Drop the superseded patches
* Added init script
* Added systemd script
Facter 2.5 upstream release
* Puppet 5 relays on Facter 3.10. Facter 3.10 reworks Facter 2.X
code  in native code instead of Ruby gem. Facter 2.5 is
still compatible with 5 series to help with Puppet 5 testing.
* facter before 2.4.0 uses a deprecated Puppet settings API
making `facter --puppet` no longer work with Puppet 4 or
* Community, partner, and some of Puppet's internal testing
workflows continue to use (ruby) Facter 2.4 , instead of
native Facter 3, which is not (yet) available as a gem.
* To help with Puppet 5 testing, we need to do a maintenance
release in the Facter 2 series.
Signed-off-by: Pablo Saavedra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Bruce Ashfield <email@example.com>