blob: deda0adf85fd93dbe30b15809a392f53e99c9c1c (plain
* Bazel build takes lots of time, since it like bitbake which has own rules
and builds everything from scratch. Currently bazel could not reuse Yocto
* In order to run tensorflow cases in a reasonable time, although it builds
successfully on qemuarm, qemuarm64, qemumips, qemumips64, qemux86 and
qemux86-64, only qemux86-64 with kvm for runtime test.
* It failed to use pre-build model to do predict/inference on big-endian platform
(such as qemumips), since upstream does not support big-endian very well
* Do not support 32-bit powerpc (qemuppc) since BoringSSL does not support it.
(BoringSSL is a fork of OpenSSL used to implement cryptography and TLS across
most of Google's products)
* If host(build system) is not x86_64, please add meta-java to BBLAYERS in