|author||Stephen Lawrence <email@example.com>||2018-09-18 15:58:02 +0100|
|committer||Oscar Andreasson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-09-19 08:11:32 +0200|
README.md: correct meta-ivi release cadence
The Branch policy incorrectly states that meta-ivi is released biannually. Correct it to state there is a release twice a year. Signed-off-by: Stephen Lawrence <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -20,9 +20,9 @@ Branch Policy
- Meta-ivi uses [semantic versioning](http://semver.org/).
- The release schedule is driven by a time plan.
- The GENIVI Compliance Specification is released annually, while meta-ivi is
- released bi-annually. Major numbers follow the compliance specification.
- We will create 14.x-rocko branch together with the specification 14.0.0
- and 14.x-sumo half way to 15.0.0.
+ released twice a year. Major numbers follow the compliance specification.
+ E.g. We will create 14.x-rocko branch together with the specification
+ 14.0.0 and 14.x-sumo half way to 15.0.0.
- Meta-ivi updates regularly to follow Yocto/Poky releases.
- Somewhere near a new major release of the specification, a numbered
release branch (e.g. 14.x-rocko and 14.x-sumo) is created from master, and