|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-29 16:57:47 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-05 17:37:06 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 333
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not write to the free software foundation inc 59 temple place suite 330 boston ma 02111 1307 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 136 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'virt')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/virt/kvm/arm/arch_timer.c b/virt/kvm/arm/arch_timer.c
index 7fc272ecae16..05ddb6293b79 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,7 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* Copyright (C) 2012 ARM Ltd.
* Author: Marc Zyngier <email@example.com>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA