|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-29 16:57:35 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-05 17:37:05 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 320
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms and conditions of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not write to the free software foundation inc 59 temple place suite 330 boston ma 02111 1307 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 33 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'virt')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/virt/kvm/irqchip.c b/virt/kvm/irqchip.c
index 79e59e4fa3dc..2e6fc7c66a11 100644
@@ -1,22 +1,10 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* irqchip.c: Common API for in kernel interrupt controllers
* Copyright (c) 2007, Intel Corporation.
* Copyright 2010 Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
* Copyright (c) 2013, Alexander Graf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License,
- * version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
- * more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple
- * Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
* This file is derived from virt/kvm/irq_comm.c.